MCEM PART A JUNE 2012: MAX PERFORMANCE


I would like to inform you all that Dr Misbahuddin Mohammad (PGY3)(ROLL NO. MAI/12/01/532) and Dr Ronald Nitesh Laguri (PGY3) (ROLL NO. MAI/12/01/515) has cleared the Part A examination of Membership of College of Emergency Medicine, UK (MCEM).

CANDIDATES APPEARED:

DR MISBAHUDDIN MOHAMMAD
DR RONALD NITESH LAGURI
DR SEKHAR S ANAND

On behalf of the Department I express my profound sense of achievement through this success and I announce the reward of sponsorship of PART B & C for both of them.

I encourage others to follow their footsteps.

WE ALSO EXPRESS OUR SINCERE GRATITUDE TO PROF. IAN STELL, DR CHET TRIVEDY & ENTIRE BROMLEY MCEM PREP COURSE TEAM FOR THEIR CONTINIOUS MENTORSHIP TO ACHIEVE THIS RESULT. WE HOPE TO ACHIEVE MANY MORE MILESTONE IN FUTURE UNDER THEIR MENTORSHIP...

Comments

Popular Posts